recent posts

i want an underwater camera casing

Feb 25, 2011
so bad that i almost drowned these girls.






all of these were taken in my high-end studio bathtub (ha!)







i held a underwater camera casing in my hands this week at wppi. it came soooooo close to coming home with me. the first person in utah valley that gives me open access to their swimming pool will be fully responsible for that hit to my wallet. speaking of wppi, it was a truly inspiring experience. i'll be changing a lot of things as far as my business model/prices/etc. i also came home with some new skills and toys that i can't wait to play with!

ash and alex- thanks again for driving down and playing photo shoot with me. you're both lovely!

2 comments:

candacesue at: February 25, 2011 at 6:42 AM said...

Holy crap, an underwater camera would be sooo much fun!!! I hope you get it because I can't wait to see what you would do with it!!

Jes at: February 28, 2011 at 10:50 AM said...

Ditto to Sue's comment :)