recent posts

britney's ohio bridal.

Feb 17, 2011
dear britney,
come to utah so i can photograph you again.
...or find a way to get me back to ohio ;)

so if you've followed me anywhere online, you've seen this gals face. she's been my facebook profile pic for a few months and is also in one of three photos featured in my blog header.
i have a lot of pride in this session. not only did i do the photography, but i did her hair! and if i may say so myself, it looks fantastic on her.












and one more time...

4 comments:

candacesue at: February 17, 2011 at 7:00 AM said...

These are rad, I love the corn field in the back ground. When did you go to Ohio?? I thin it's so awesome you get to travel for shoots!

Jes at: February 17, 2011 at 7:45 AM said...

Love these! And I dont know if I told you before, but LOVE the new blog makeover girlie!
Now you'll have to help me with mine! :)

PS Remember when you took our pics like a year ago?! Hmmm.... *wink*

Carlie at: February 17, 2011 at 8:42 PM said...

Nice work meg! I love the one where she's laying in the leaves. So beautiful! Also, nice work on her hair. It does look great!!

SW at: May 4, 2012 at 12:22 PM said...

I love the one with the corn field also!! I'm from Iowa, corn holds a special place in my heart :D