recent posts

Giving Back is the New Black.

Mar 2, 2011
Last Friday night I had the opportunity to attend a hair and fashion show put on by Lunatic Fringe Salon. The event raised money to donate to multiple charities. I spent the majority of the evening shooting guests on the step and repeat back drop as they came in, but when the show started, I was able to push through the crowd and get a few shots of the show...















I put together a quick highlight video of the evening...


Thank you to Steven Robertson for giving me the opportunity to attend this event, and Kaila Houston for assisting me through the evening.
If you would like to see more/order prints, they are posted at www.clandestineimages.smugmug.com

1 comments:

Jes at: March 2, 2011 at 8:53 PM said...

SOOO awesome!! :)