recent posts

Shaina's Bridals (part 1 of my New Mexico adventure!)

Nov 8, 2010
Manti High Alumni: Can you believe how much this little girl has grown up since she moved away in like 8 years ago??

I was thrilled when Shaina's family invited me to New Mexico to photograph their daughters bridal/wedding! Not only do I LOVE traveling, but I was excited to have an excuse to visit Shaina's sister, my best friend from high school, and her little family!

I loaded everything in my Oldsmobile, Alero and headed south at about 4am Friday morning. To those I texted in those early hours, thanks for keeping me awake. The road trip started off rough... I decided to borrow my brother's GPS... I was lost before I made it 20 miles from my house. Those things hate me.

I finally got to my destination at around 1pm and we got to shooting! Here are a few of the results of New Mexico day 1:















This trip was pretty epic. I think i'm going to break into 4 more posts... stay tuned.

1 comments:

Jes at: November 8, 2010 at 9:55 PM said...

Wow! Its so weird to see her all grown up and as a gorgeous woman now! These turned out great Meg! I LOVE the ones with the blue backgrounds!