recent posts

Shaina and Brandon's Wedding. (NM Adventure Part II)

Nov 22, 2010
Day 2 in New Mexico was the wedding ceremony. The mothers' of the bride and groom helped them both to put the finishing touches on their looks...





Shaina's father walked her down the aisle....





...and in front of close friends and family, they exchanged vows.





After the ceremony, I get an hour to have as much fun as I want with my camera. I always start with the largest group, and filter down til it's just he bride and groom left.











I just thought that last one was fun so I had to share. Congratulations again to Shaina and Brandon! You two make a beautiful couple!

1 comments:

Stacha Deni at: November 22, 2010 at 2:36 PM said...

The second picture with the whole group with the bride and groom... The kid in the background between them has the best face ever! haha