recent posts

sean and katie are getting married!

Jan 21, 2011
that's right readers! sean has finally found someone willing to put up with him! ;)
and she is so cute!!!








this pair might be hard to understand at this size... but i like it so it made the blog cut.




sean, i've known you for over 10 years now! I've seen girlfriends come and go,
but i must say...
i love the way you look at this one.
she's absolutely adorable! you've done good!
i love you both!
can't wait for the wedding!

4 comments:

Carlie at: January 23, 2011 at 1:40 PM said...

love them. You are a brilliant photographer. Also, i like the addition you made to your logo...by megan bradley. i think it looks really good. You are great.

candacesue at: January 24, 2011 at 7:42 AM said...

I adore these! They look so great, I love them all! I'm excited for the wedding too, I will see you there!

Jes at: January 27, 2011 at 8:29 PM said...

So so cute! ...lol and love your thoughts to Sean! :) Ditto!
(Congrats again Sean!)

Anonymous at: January 27, 2011 at 11:04 PM said...

It's interesting. I like your posts here. Care to look at mine?