recent posts

jessica's bridal session.

May 24, 2010
Admit it. My cousin here is freaking gorgeous.
(her photographer aint bad either!)



We started Jess's shoot at a garden location in the sugar house area. The place was awesome.
It was hidden behind a very old LDS church. Thanks again to my Aunt Robin for telling us about it!







From the garden, we got back in the car and drove out to the salt flats. I've been wanting to shoot bridals at this location for some time now, but I haven't had a bride that I've had the confidence to drag out there... Since Jess is family, she can't hate me forever for making her climb a gate in her wedding dress and high heels....

I think it was worth it.






And I even did a good job of keeping her dress clean! Thanks for letting me take you on a bridal adventure jess. Your beautiful. Love ya.
-meg

3 comments:

Stacha Deni at: May 24, 2010 at 7:51 PM said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it, Meg!!! A lot, a lot, a lot!

candacesue at: May 25, 2010 at 7:45 AM said...

Beautiful Meg! I have my dress now if you ever want to take pics, wink wink. Lol

Jes at: June 8, 2010 at 11:31 AM said...

Um yeah... Im totally getting remarried just so that I can get bridal photos (I never had any :( ) and I want them shit at the cool garden place too!!! lol LOVE them!!